Eat, drink, Do and watch
Food and drinks:
In the kitchen of Le Marche we work with fresh products from the garden or from the market. It is a nutritious kitchen, where each village or city processes its own ingredients into delicious pasta dishes with carne ( meat ) or pesce ( fish ) and contorni ( side dishes ) and dolci ( desserts ).
During your stay you can discover the delicious wines of Le Marche e.g. ; Verdicchio di Matellica, Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Rosso, Conero Riserva, Piceno Superiore Lacrima di Morro, etcetera.
Enjoy the scenery:
The Borgo is located is on the boarder of Le Marche and Umbria. Within an hour you can visit the following sights:
- Cities such as Macerata ( open-air opera in Summer ), San Severino Marche, the Adriatic sea with it’s coastal towns and its many outlets.
- Umbria with its famous places: Spello, Spoleto, Montefalco, Gubbio, Assisi, Bevagna, etcetera.
- The natural park Monti Sibellini with its breathtaking Castelluccio, and of course the caves of Frasassi
- For sport enthusiasts there are mountain bike options, hiking and cycling tours in the area
- The museum of Paper and Watermark in Fabriano is very worthwile. Further there are more cultural activities present including a visit to one of the many local markets